RSVP 100 CLUB
Join the RSVP 100 CLUB and transform lives every month!
RSVP invites you to join our 100 CLUB – a special group of people who transform the lives of the poor every month, by donating at least £10 per month to the 100 CLUB fund.
The RSVP 100 CLUB predominantly helps people in Rwanda, but also helps people in Uganda, and sometimes vulnerable women in the UK.
This fund has already been used to
- rebuild houses for widows living in derelict accommodation in Rwanda
- provide medical care for poor families and disabled people in Rwanda
- emergency food for a whole village during lockdown in Rwanda
- provide sewing machines for women escaping the sex trade
- emergency food for individual families
- emergency house repairs
- providing mattresses and bedding for families sleeping on a dirt floor
- micro grants for young people starting a small business so they can be self-sustaining
- funeral costs for parents who lost a child
- fuel payment top up for vulnerable women in the UK
- providing sanitary pads for schoolgirls in Rwanda so they don’t have to miss school
To be honest, the RSVP 100 CLUB helps bring hope in the darkest places wherever that may be, and whatever the need is.
A RECENT EXAMPLE
Bonefield is a 75 year old widow who cares for her 3 grandchildren – their parents disappeared some time ago due to extreme poverty. The house they live in was collapsing every time the rains came because it was poorly built.
The RSVP 100 CLUB provided the costs of rebuilding the house to a much higher standard, provided mattresses and bedding for Bonefield and the grandchildren, and also a month’s supply of food and other essentials at a cost of £2,000.