Giving to the work of The RSVP Trust
There are several ways you can become a partner and give to the work of RSVP.
RSVP mobile app
To make connecting with us easier when donating, we have a FREE app!
You can download it to your phone or device here.
1. You can make a one off secure Credit/Debit Card Donation to RSVP by clicking the button below.
2. Send a cheque payable to "The RSVP Trust" and post it to:
The RSVP Trust
P O Box 55
(Cheques in UK £s only)
3. Gift Aid your donation. If you are a tax payer, this allows us to claim an additional 22% from the govenment. All you have to do is declare that we can claim Gift Aid by signing a form - that's all there is to it. We do the rest. You can download a Gift Aid form here.
4. Download a Partnership Standing Order Form to give regularly.
Download Partnership Form.
5. Leave a legacy in your will for RSVP. If you don't make a will, your family will not automatically benefit from what you leave behind. Making a will ensures your wishes are carried out and is also an excellent way to help small charities like RSVP.
If you have any questions about donating to RSVP, please contact us.